Waterproof Butterfly Tattoo
Whether you decide to tattoo your skin, metal object or even your fetish glass, you can make good use of the butterfly tattoo below.
- For the body, the butterfly tattoo can be applied easily and can stay on your skin for almost a week while remaining intact.
- The product is resistant and waterproof against sweat or water contact. But for your precaution, it is always better to leave your tattooed part away from moisture. This will enhance its longevity.
- Using the tattoo is a breeze. All you have to do is place the paper on the part of your body to be tattooed. With an even pressure, you will be able to transfer your tattoo on your skin. A sponge or wet cloth will do the trick to dab and cover your tattoo. After 15 to 20 seconds, you can release the paper to make way for your transferred tattoo.
- The lifespan of this tattoo can go from 3 to 5 days if you manage to stick to the precautions.
- The following model has an attractive print in color (bright colors) and very used to express an art or as a makeup for various festivities. Its size is 17 x 10 cm.
There are several variations of this model; something to satisfy all your tastes. Adapt the shape that suits you the most and prioritize especially the parts such as the lower abdomen, lower back, or around the arm to enhance your tattoo.
If you are interested in butterfly tattoos and their meanings we advise you to have a look at our blog post that will give you all the secrets