Discover our Japanese bouquet butterfly ephemeral tattoo. Like an explosion of life as spring arrives with its butterfly flight, this decorative body design inspired by the tradition of great Japanese back tattoos makes a colorful ode to rebirth and renewal. A symbol of resurrection from the land of the rising sun to the West, the butterfly unfolds its full evocative power with this unique tattoo with subtle Far Eastern aesthetic notes.
- Easy application : apply with a simple damp sponge!
- Skin Friendly : hypoallergenic texturizing agents and colorants that comply with the health requirements of the U. E
- Waterproof : Waterproof
- Board size: 32x24CM
- Duration of use: 5 to 7 days
- Composition: Acrylates Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Petrolatum (Vaseline), Linium Usitatissimum Seed Oil (Linseed Oil), Glycine Soja Oil (Soybean Oil), Paraffinum Liquidum (Paraffin), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) Titan Oxide, Black Iron Oxides (CI 77499) Black Iron Oxide, Red Iron Oxides(CI 77491) Red Iron Oxide, Red 7 (CI 15850), Pink (CI 45100), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Red 7 (CI 15850), Blue I (CI 42090)
- STANDARD SHIPPING OFFERED
48H SHIPPINGsoon available again on this product! If you want to be kept informed of the reopening of this delivery method and benefit from Rêve de Papillon® promotional offers, sign up for our newsletter at the bottom of the page or indicate by simple message your wish to be kept informed in the contact us!