Discover our ephemeral moth tattoo series. A fluffy body to camouflage itself from predators’ ultrasound, large antennae to find its way in the dark, a complex song inaudible to humans, a mysterious allure… night-dwelling butterflies have not finished surprising us! Formerly classified under the name of heteroceros, we will find on this board butterflies inspired by the Saturnidae family, the Sphinx and the Bombyx. With bright and surreal hues, our temporary moth tattoos will appeal to those looking for a butterfly tattoo that is both realistic in shape and ornamental in color.
- Easy application : apply with a simple wet sponge!
- Skin Friendly : hypoallergenic texturizing agents and colorants comply with U. E
- Waterproof : Waterproof
- Board Size: 10. 5x6CM
- Duration of use: 5 to 7 days
- Composition : Acrylates Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Petrolatum (Vaseline), Linium Usitatissimum Seed Oil (Linseed Oil), Glycine Soja Oil (Soybean Oil), Paraffinum Liquidum (Paraffin), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) Titan Oxide, Black Iron Oxides (CI 77499) Black Iron Oxide, Red Iron Oxides(CI 77491) Red Iron Oxide, Red 7 (CI 15850), Pink (CI 45100), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Red 7 (CI 15850), Blue I (CI 42090)
- DELIVERY ACCELERATED 72h (covid-19: the delivery is secured)